Bipolar Disorder

Do you or a loved one have Bipolar Disorder?

Dr. Peter Ventre, Board Certified Psychiatrist, is looking for adult men and women, ages 18-65, to participate in this study.

Research Centers of America is conducting a clinical trial with an investigational medication for people living with Bipolar Disorder.Qualified candidates will receive a full physical exam and a free psychiatric evaluation.

To learn more and see if you qualify, text 954-588-4500 or call 954-919-773.

Study Enrollment Form

  • Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY