One of the biggest challenges our society faces today is the management of pain, substance abuse, and addiction.
Research Centers of America’s team of physicians are on the front-line taking care of these patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Our providers are Suboxone certified and our office is experienced in the handling and storage of controlled medications. RCA has conducted clinical research in liability abuse potential, smoking cessation, and multiple types of pain, as well as opioid, alcohol, and other substance abuse disorders. We have a team of therapists and practitioners that are familiar with pain and withdrawal scales and can provide counseling as required.
RCA has a large network of facilities and referrals for potential subjects, including medical detoxification, residential treatment, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, and medication-assisted treatment programs. Our investigators have participated in important trials bringing new treatment options for opioid and alcohol use disorders, including new formulations and routes of administration of medications.
RCA has experience working with the following illicit drug classes and substances:
- Opiates: Oxycodone, Heroin, Morphine, Codeine
- Stimulants: Cocaine, Methamphetamines, Amphetamines
- Depressants: Alcohol, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, GHB, Tranquilizers
- Hallucinogens: LSD, Mescaline, Psilocybin, Ecstasy, MDMA
- Dissociative Drugs: Phencyclidine, Ketamine
- New Psychoactive Substances: Flakka, Spice, Kratom, Krokodil, Flakka
- Nicotine/Tobacco and Caffeine