The pharmacy team, including a registered pharmacist, at Research Centers of America has been involved with both early and late phase trials for over 13 years.
Our experience with sterile and non-sterile compounding includes, but is not limited to, IV infusion bags, vaccines, oral solutions/suspensions, and creams/ointments. Our skill set also includes the preparation and execution of pharmacy manuals, Standard Operating Procedures, dose calculations, randomizations, and repackaging of investigational products for dispensing. RCA also retains reserve samples from relevant bioavailability (BA) and bioequivalence (BE) studies as required by 21 CFR 320.38 and 320.63.
- Temperature Monitoring System with Alarm (Panasonic LabAlert)
- Baker Biosafety Cabinet Class 2 Type A2
- 2 – 8°C Refrigerators
- -20/-40/-70/-80°C Freezers
- Secured Cabinets for Blinded Medication and pharmacy binders
- Double-Locked Cabinet for Controlled Substances