Psychiatry and Neurology Experience
Research Centers of America is highly experienced in conducting Phase I-III trials involving the Central Nervous System (CNS) across all age ranges. Our expertise spans from psychiatry and neurology to pain and substance abuse/addiction. Physician investigators are board-certified and work collaboratively with professionals in the community to provide exceptional patient care and ensure patient safety. Our Investigators have been involved in clinical research for over 50 years and 1000 trials combined.
Dedicated clinical raters are essential to our CNS team. Psychologists and master’s level clinicians possess tremendous experience across all CNS diagnoses. They are all certified by the major rater-training companies, complete re-certifications as specified by the sponsors, and participate in inter-rater reliability trainings on-site. The team works with advocacy groups, universities, and other forums where we can share our knowledge of new treatment options in development and those that have been recently approved.
Clinical Research Experience in the following areas:
- Psychotic Disorders: Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective
- Mood Disorders: Depression, Bipolar, Postpartum Onset
- Anxiety Disorders: Generalized Anxiety, Specific Phobias, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Social Anxiety, Panic Disorder
- Developmental Disorders: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity, Autism Spectrum
- Eating Disorders: Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge-Eating
- Adjustment Disorders: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Adjustment Disorders
- Headaches: Tension, Cluster, Acute/Episodic Migraines
- Memory Disorders: Dementia, Mild Cognitive Impairment, Alzheimer’s
- Movement Disorders: Dystonia, Huntington’s, Parkinson’s
- Other: Multiple Sclerosis, Brain Injuries